Papers and Contact Us
Papers and Reports
David Roe has written a number of reports, papers and articles over recent years, highlighting ideas about how to improve the operation of various aspects of adult social care. (These are in addition to client specific reports, which are not publicly available).
The published material includes:
- Value for money in adult social care
- Costing models in learning disabilities service provision for Valuing People Now (Department of Health 2011)
- Cost and cost-effectiveness issues in learning disabilities service provision
(LaingBuisson/ Department of Health 2011)
- Financial and Well-being Risks
- Personal Budgets
- County Councils Network -Market Sustainability and the Care Act, LaingBuisson 2015
- Market Sustainability and the Care Act - Main Report LaingBuisson 2015
- The Postcode Lottery and the social care precept
- True Cost of Care, Social Care Funding and Market Sustainability
It is intended that these will be made available as downloads from this site, but this action is still currently pending. In the meantime, the latest paper (highlighted) and its Summary can be downloaded from the Papers and Reports page.
Contact details are provided on the separate dedicated page.